Keep your garden in pristine condition this Spring with a garden machinery bundle worth over £1,000 from Cobra.
We have partnered with gardening experts, Cobra, to give away over £5,000 of garden machinery to five Times subscribers. Transform your garden this Spring with a bundle which includes a battery-powered lawnmower, scarifier, grass strimmer and hedgetrimmer.
The past 12 months have seen gardening become one of the UK's most popular hobbies, as people enjoyed reconnected with their outside spaces. Leading garden machinery brand, Cobra, is encouraging people to keep this enthusiasm going, ensuring that budding gardeners’ hard work over the past year doesn’t go to waste, and that gardening remains a passion for life.
To help get gardens across the country in tip top condition, they are giving away five bundles worth over £1,000 each to Times subscribers.
The star prize is the brand new RM43SP80V battery powered lawnmower worth £588.99. With a 17” cutting width and a 50 minute run time, it is a great all-rounder. It is self-propelled, so is ideal for sloping gardens and its rear roller means that a professional, striped finish can be created too.
Continue your spring lawncare regime with the fabulous Cobra S3840V scarifier – the first ever battery powered lawn scarifier on the market. Depending on the conditions, it can run for up to 45 minutes. It comes with a lithium-ion battery and charger, and can fully charge from flat in 90 minutes. The same battery can then be used to power the GT3240VZ grass strimmer and HT55040VZ 55cm hedgetrimmer which you will also win.
1. Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
2. This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
3. Competition closes at 23:59pm on Friday, April 30 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click ‘Enter’ button.
6. There are five winners and five prizes.
7. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. Each prize includes: 1x Cobra RM43SP80V, 1 x Cobra HT55040VZ, 1 x Cobra GT3240VZ and 1 x Cobra S3840V.
10. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
11. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
12. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
13. *General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
15. Prizes to be delivered by Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winners are responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.