The perfect location for an Italy first timer or seasoned visitor, the Amalfi coast is best explored on foot.
Witness spectacular views, quaint towns and the ancient ruins of Pompeii on this small group walking tour.
The world-renowned Amalfi coast is one of the most dramatic and spellbinding in Europe. Here mountains jut into the Mediterranean, with colourful towns nestled into coves and up the steep slopes.
On this enchanting tour you’ll walk up hills lined with lemon groves, deep gorges and back down through forests carpeted with wild flowers. Explore the vibrant towns of Positano, Ravello and Amalfi itself, as well as the ancient ruins of Pompeii, at the foot of the menacing Mount Vesuvius.
To top off this wonderful holiday, you’ll end with the coast ‘Walk of the Gods’ when your efforts will be rewarded with an unforgettable view over the whole Amalfi coast. As well as taking in the area’s magnificent scenery, you’ll sample the local food and wine, living like Italians for the week.
Times subscribers can save up to £200 per couple. Prices start from £1,149 per person and include:
- Return flights from the UK
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Seven nights’ accommodation at Hotel Due Torri, with seven breakfasts and six dinners plus four packed lunches
- Services of a tour leader
- Entrance fees and ferry tickets
- Walking poles
- Signature Collection exclusive - Exodus travel kit including luggage labels, a cookbook, water bottle, battery charger and dry bag
To book or find out more about this offer, click here.
Full T&Cs are on the link above