This unmissable festival brings together the most brilliant minds, experts and thought leaders. Together, they will explore stories, ideas, and attitudes, to inform and guide you on how to live a life without limits.
The Times+ Life Lessons Festival is running over three days, Friday-Sunday, and promises a one-of-a-kind programme for you to enjoy.
During the festival, you will have the opportunity to learn real, practical life lessons from over 100 of the UK's leading experts and speakers. The line-up includes talent such as Louis Theroux, Steven Bartlett, Anya Hindmarch CBE, David Gandy, Joe Swift, Mariella Frostrup, Rankin, and Caitlin Moran.
You can also expect a variety of interactive features, new immersive experiences and live music.
The Times+ Life Lessons Festival will take place in King's Cross, London, from 9-11 September 2022.
Please note, if you are booking your tickets and click out of the website, additional sessions will be shown at full price. To activate 50 per cent off your ticket, you will need to head back to the start and re-select an entry ticket where the discount code will be reapplied. So if you can, please try and book your tickets before clicking out of the website!
Available to book until September 8, 2022 at 23:59 pm or while stocks last.
- A £2.50 booking fee will be incurred.
- You will need to buy an entry ticket to access the festival before purchasing any additional speaker tickets.
- This offer is valid from June 20 to September 8 at 23:59 pm.
- You will need to be logged in to your Times+ account in order to access the link to book the discounted tickets.
- Offer available whilst stocks last.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- No cash alternatives. Tickets are non-refundable.
- For full FAQs please visit lifelessonsfestival.com/faqs/
- Times+ Life Lessons Festival reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
- The "Promoter" of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel offers at any time.
- This offer is subject to the general Terms and Conditions for promotions hosted on The Times.