Lace up your hiking boots for some of the most scenic trails in the world on a six-day walking holiday in Tenerife.
Trek through the tropical pine forests of Anaga in the northeast of the island before exploring the Barranca Canyon, freckled with rushing gorges, deep ravines and bursts of flora and fauna.
Las Cañadas del Teide will be your final hiking destination. Here, you’ll be met with a patchwork of lunar volcanic landscapes where rock formations and craters are lapped by rivers of petrified lava. When it’s time to hang your boots up, reward yourself with an extended stay in Tenerife with some well-earned free time to explore at your own pace and relax.
When booking with Times Expert Traveller, you will get the option to add a complimentary hotel night before or after the tour, and Times subscribers can save £300 per couple. Prices start at £649pp for Times subscriber and include:
- Five nights’ accommodation in simple, comfortable hotels
- Five breakfasts and two lunches
- Anaga Forest Hike and Chinamada Village visit
- Masca Excursion and Barranco Gorge Hike
- Orotava Orientation Visit
- Teide National Park Hike
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Escorted by a Chief Experience Officer (tour guide) throughout, local guides
- Please note flights are not included but can be arranged separately by our partner G Adventures
To find out more about this offer and to book, click here.
Times subscribers save £150 per person.
Prices are based on two sharing.
For full details and terms and conditions please visit offer page.