Join a fascinating five-night journey through ancient maritime history in the beautiful harbour town of Dartmouth.
You'll unlock the secrets of celebrated crime writer Agatha Christie, learn how to make gin at Salcombe Gin and release your inner creativity by painting a canvas under the watchful eye of a renowned local landscape artist. This is all whilst indulging in the finest dining choices that this area of outstanding natural beauty has to offer.
This small group tour of no more than eight people is exclusive to Times Expert Traveller, and Times subscribers can save £300 per couple. Prices start at £2,450pp for Times subscriber and include:
- Five-night stay at Dart Marina Hotel in a King Room with Estuary view
- Daily full English breakfast, three lunches and five dinners at Dartmouth’s most prestigious and highly acclaimed restaurants
- Private transportation throughout the itinerary
- Unique experiences as detailed in itinerary
- 24/7 local support throughout the trip
- Note – Transport to/from Devon is not included.
To find out more about this offer and to book, click here.
Times subscribers save £150 per person.
Prices are based on two sharing.
For full details and terms and conditions please visit offer page.