Enjoy this world-class seven-day tour of Veneto, Austria and Oberammergau in September 2022, now from £2,445 per person.
Discover seven glorious villas on the tour of Veneto, one of Italy’s wealthiest regions, including one of the most recognisable buildings of the Renaissance, the Palladian Masterpiece, Villa Rotonda. This Unesco World Heritage Site was designed for elegant entertainment and is definitely one for art lovers - lavishly decorated with stucco and frescoes.
The tour then heads north through Austria and into Germany for the performance of the Passion Play at Oberammergau. Held only once every ten years, this spectacular event with a huge cast formed exclusively by the townsfolk is a treat to be savoured.
Times+ members can save up to £300 per couple. Prices start from £2,445 per person and include:
- Four nights at a four-star hotel in Vicenza, with dinner and continental breakfast included
- One night at a hotel in Innsbruck, with dinner and breakfast included
- One night at a hotel in Oberammergau, with dinner and breakfast included
- Scheduled flights between London and Venice/Munich and London
- Comfortable coaching
- Visits to the Teatro Olimpico, the Scrovegni Chapel and Villas Valmarana ai Nani, Barbarigo, Rotonda, Barbaro, Pisani and Godi Malinverni
- Porterage (Vicenza/Innsbruck only)
- Services of a Brightwater Holidays tour manager
Departure on September 18, 2022
To find out more and book, simply click 'Book' on this page. You will be taken to the Times Travel website where you must call the number provided and quote the discount code above.
Price based on two people sharing. Subject to availability. Single supplement: £450. Regional flights may be available on request and at a supplement. Times subscribers should visit mytimesplus.co.uk/tet to redeem their discount code. Brightwater holidays are operated by and subject to the booking conditions of Brightwater Holidays, a company wholly independent of News UK. Brightwater Holidays Ltd, Eden Park House, Cupar, KY15 4HS. ATOL 4498; ABTOT bonded.