Bringing the experience of the best steak restaurant in the UK to your doorstep, Times+ members can get £20 off Hawksmoor at Home meal kits, excluding roast boxes.
For over 15 years, Hawksmoor has been working with independent farmers to create a unique supply chain of lovingly-reared British beef. These same steaks served in their restaurants are now available to cook at home, plus perfectly paired sides and sauces that are pre-prepared by Hawksmoor chefs.
For the perfect touch, you can add on restaurant-quality drinks (with or without alcohol), prepared by Hawksmoor bartenders, for you to finish at home using easy-to-follow videos.
They have made their home meal kits as stress-free as possible with their easy-to-follow instructions and masterclass videos from executive chef Matt Brown, a former head chef of two restaurants with three Michelin stars, that will up your steak game for life.
Times+ members can now take advantage of an exclusive £20 off Hawksmoor at Home meal kits, and delivery nationwide to mainland Great Britain, excluding some parts of Scotland due to transit times. Please note, this offer is not valid on roast boxes.
See the full range of meal kits available here.
To claim this offer online, click 'Redeem' and then enter the code found on this page at the checkout.
You will need to be logged in to your Times+ account to redeem this offer.
1. Valid for one use per customer.
2. The discount only applies to Hawksmoor at Home nationwide boxes and excludes Sunday Roast boxes.
3. Cannot be used for the purchase of Hawksmoor gift cards or exchanged for cash.
4. Expires January 31, 2022 at 23:59 pm.
5. Delivery is free Thursday and Friday. A £5 charge for Saturday delivery.
6. Order deadline is Monday at 9 am on the week of delivery.
7. Delivery not available to Northern Ireland and some exclusions apply to Scotland due to the transit time required.
8. All deliveries are made by DPD, tracking information will arrive via email or text before 11 am on the day of your delivery date.
9. If you make arrangements directly with DPD such as leaving in a safe place or with a neighbour, Hawksmoor cannot take responsibility for lost items and this can only be dealt with directly with DPD.
Allergens & consumption
10. Unfortunately, as food allergens are present in the Hawksmoor kitchen, they cannot guarantee any food/ menu items will be completely free from a particular allergen.
11. Please consume all food contents by Sunday, in the same week of your delivery date.
12. All food items should be placed in a refrigerator once the box is delivered.
13. Items are not suitable for home freezing.
If you have any questions please contact the Hawksmoor at Home Team at firstname.lastname@example.org