Take advantage of this exclusive six-bottle case perfect for sunshine sipping. Three brilliant styles with an incredible saving of £35, plus free delivery (usually £7.99).
With the summer season finally upon us, get ready to greet your guests with a cool, crisp prosecco.
This case is led by an absolute classic in Alessandro Gallici Prosecco. Alessandro was born and bred in the heart of northern Italy’s prosecco vineyards and he is a sparkling wine master. Enjoy crisp apple, pear and peach flavours delivered on the gentlest beads of bubbles.
If you are serving barbecued food, it's always a good idea to have a rich, hearty Australian red on hand. And they don't come much bolder than the bestselling Black Stump Reserve. It is a magnificent shiraz made from grapes grown in the premium vineyard regions of Clare Valley and McLaren Vale. Aged in the finest barrels, this gorgeous red is bursting with cassis, spiced plum and vanilla oak flavours.
And no party would be complete without great Kiwi sauvignon. Split Rock comes from a family estate in Nelson, one of the sunniest spots in all of New Zealand. This tropical fruit packed, mouth-watering favourite is perfectly ripe and intensely aromatic.
As a Times+ member, you can enjoy six bottles for £53.94, saving you an incredible £35 and including free delivery to your door. The perfect welcome to The Sunday Times Wine Club.
- Offer valid for new customers only
- One six bottle case only per household.
- No further discount or offers can be applied.
- Free standard delivery, usually £7.99.
- Offer ends Thursday, July 7, 2022, at 23:59 pm or while stocks last.
- You or anybody you buy wine for must be 18 years or over. All goods are subject to availability.
- Savings are quoted on the individual bottle price.
- Delivery to UK addresses only (excluding Channel Islands and BFPO addresses). Standard delivery takes 2-3 days (delivery to offshore islands, NI, Scottish Highlands and some other areas of Scotland may take a few days longer).
- In the unlikely event of wines becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied.
- The Sunday Times Wine Club is operated by Direct Wines Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 1095091. One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW.
- Unless otherwise stated, all wines contain sulphites.