Raise a glass in celebration of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee with this great selection of sparkling wine brought to you by The Sunday Times Wine Club. Three brilliant styles and six bottles in all – with a saving of £29.
Start the celebrations in patriotic style with a bottle of one of England’s finest fizzes.
South Ridge Cuvée Merret Rosé is often dubbed as one of the best. Rich, toasty, full of honeyed citrus and brioche notes and from an estate that for the third time, has won an international trophy for Best Sparkling Wine.
The Sunday Times Wine Club believes that no party is complete without prosecco. Within this selection, you have one of the best, Terra Batista. It is from a family-run cellar that has been crafting great sparkling wine for more than a century and delivers apple, pear and citrus flavours.
Finally, there is Valiosa, which is Spain’s answer to prosecco. It has a gentle mousse, creamy lemon fruit and is guaranteed to please every party goer.
As a Times+ member, you can enjoy six bottles for £56.94, saving you an incredible £29 and including free delivery to your door. The perfect welcome to The Sunday Times Wine Club.
- Offer valid for new customers only
- One six bottle case only per household.
- No further discount or offers can be applied.
- Free standard delivery, usually £7.99.
- Delivery to UK only (excluding CI and BFPO).
- Offer ends Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 23:59 pm or while stocks last.
- 18+ only.
- All goods are subject to availability and all orders are subject to acceptance by The Sunday Times Wine Club. If a wine becomes unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied.
- Order acceptance and the contract between The Sunday Times Wine Club is formed on despatch of products.
- The Sunday Times Wine Club is operated by Direct Wines Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 1095091. One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW.
- Unless otherwise stated, all wines contain sulphites.