This unmissable festival brings together the most brilliant minds, experts and thought leaders. Together, they will explore stories, ideas, and attitudes, to inform and guide you on how to live a better life.
Running over three days, Friday, September 9 to Sunday, September 11 the Times+ Life Lessons Festival takes place in Kings Cross. There will be three stages hosting amazing speakers for you to enjoy.
Join us on Sunday, September 11 and hear from headline names including Louis Theroux, Lemn Sissay OBE, Elizabeth Day and Sathnam Sanghera, The Sunday Times Culture Show and Kate Adie CBE.
Within the festival site there will be a wide range of masterclasses, art installations, immersive experiences and live music. See the full schedule of events here to help you plan your day.
Louis Theroux, Kate Adie, Lemn Sissay, Graeme Hall, Elizabeth Day and Sathnam Sanghera.
In Good Company stage:
Thought-provoking discussions and debates from health, wellbeing and lifestyle mentors including Giles Coren, Mariella Frostrup, Joe Swift, Michelle Ogundehin, Miquita and Andi Oliver.
The Discovery stage:
Be inspired by remarkable people and leaders in travel, adventure and lifestyle to help you explore more about pushing beyond, awakening the senses, celebrating beauty in everybody, rewilding the world and rewriting extinction.
Our masterclass series will provide a variety of expert-led sessions exploring ways to improve yourself and your life, these include discovering your inner Wim Hof, how to overcome imposter syndrome, sensory wellness and the power of music for dementia.
- Available to book until September 8, 2022 at 23:59 pm or while stocks last.
- A £2.50 booking fee will be incurred.
- You will need to buy an entry ticket to access the festival before purchasing any additional speaker tickets.
- You will need to be logged in to your Times+ account in order to access the link to book the discounted tickets.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- No cash alternatives. Tickets are non-refundable.
- For full FAQs please visit lifelessonsfestival.com/faqs/
- Times+ Life Lessons Festival reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
- The "Promoter" of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel offers at any time.
- This offer is subject to the general Terms and Conditions for promotions hosted on The Times.