This unmissable festival brings together the most brilliant minds, experts and thought leaders. Together, they will explore stories, ideas, and attitudes, to inform and guide you on how to live a better life.
Running over three days, Friday, September 9 to Sunday, September 11 the Times+ Life Lessons Festival takes place in Kings Cross. There will be three stages with a host of amazing speakers for you to enjoy.
Join us on Saturday, September 10 and hear from headline names including Ella Mills, James Smith, Jay Blades MBE, Dan Snow, Lady Edwina Grosvenor and David Gandy.
Within the festival site there will be a wide range of masterclasses, art installations, immersive experiences and live music. See the full schedule of events here to help you plan your day.
Paloma Faith, James Smith, David Gandy, Ella Mills, Jay Blades, Dan Snow and Lady Edwina Grosvenor.
In Good Company stage:
Thought-provoking discussions and debates from health, wellbeing and lifestyle mentors on subjects including self-care, parenting, ditching shame and going out out!
The BecomingX Discovery stage:
Be inspired by remarkable people and leaders in travel, adventure and lifestyle to help you explore more about what can give you a sense of purpose in the wider world including Patrick Hutchinson, Kate and Helen Richardson-Walsh, James Brett and Mark Omrod MBE.
Our masterclass series will provide a variety of expert-led sessions exploring ways to improve yourself and your life, these include how to get your glow back, the truth about supplements, how to find your style and surviving intimacy.
- Available to book until September 8, 2022 at 23:59 pm or while stocks last.
- A £2.50 booking fee will be incurred.
- You will need to buy an entry ticket to access the festival before purchasing any additional speaker tickets.
- You will need to be logged in to your Times+ account in order to access the link to book the discounted tickets.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- No cash alternatives. Tickets are non-refundable.
- For full FAQs please visit lifelessonsfestival.com/faqs/
- Times+ Life Lessons Festival reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
- The "Promoter" of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel offers at any time.
- This offer is subject to the general Terms and Conditions for promotions hosted on The Times.