Join leading interior stylist Lucy Gough for this masterclass in creating a mood board to give you the confidence and expertise to bring your ideas for your home to life.
As we’ve all been spending so much more time in our homes over the last year, it is important that we feel happy and comfortable in our space. People are transforming their homes into their own personal sanctuary but many of us don’t know where to start. This whistle-stop ninety-minute masterclass will give you the insights and practical advice you need to feel energised and confident to move forward with your home makeover.
Whether you’re looking to rework just a single room or part of a room in your home, or embark or something more ambitious, this seminar will help you understand the importance of a mood board as the linchpin of your project and know how to create one so you can kick start your project.
Participants will finish the course with a greater knowledge of
- where to source the items you want including fabrics / wallpapers /paint / furniture and accessories when re-styling your home
- how to edit your ideas down and focus your creative thoughts so you feel less overwhelmed by choices
- key current and future interiors trends
- how to create a mood board to enable you to tackle your own project
No technical knowledge required, this course is suitable for anyone and everyone - if you love your home, this workshop is for you. The course will taught via Zoom, and participants will receive a PDF handout on how to create a mood board and also a list of shops that Lucy recommends for sourcing products for re-styling your home
Lucy Gough is one of the UK’s leading interior stylists having worked for glossy magazines like Livingetc, Homes and Gardens and YOU magazine, as well as styling for many well known brands like John Lewis, M&S, Dulux and NEXT. Lucy has previously taught numerous interiors workshops as well as running her own online styling courses.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box. Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
Numbers are limited, and this course will be taught via Zoom.
If you have any questions about this course, or any others, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tickets may be subject to availability. If so, places are available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
2. Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
3. Full payment on booking.
4. Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
5. TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sold discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
6. Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
7. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
9. By purchasing a ticket under these Terms and Conditions, you agree to respect the ideas of others shared on the course, and not share details of these ideas outside of the class unless you have written permission from the relevant individual.