Join experienced leadership and innovation expert Paul Sloane for a live online course to learn ways to boost your memory, giving you the skills to recall important information wherever and whenever you need it.
Do you sometimes find it difficult to remember important names, passwords, dates, numbers or facts? Many people do. This can hold you back. This interactive online course shows you how to boost your memory and will help you to recall important information.
Packed with practical tips, short-cuts and techniques to improve your ability to recall things you have learnt, this two hour course includes powerful methods such as memory pegging and the virtual journey. Also covered are mnemonics, mindmaps and visual imagery techniques.
Your confidence will increase as you display significantly better recall of names, stories, dates, vital facts and statistics. Learn how to associate visual anchors with the items you want to remember thus enabling you to recall the information whenever you want.
Following the course you will have learnt:
- How to remember important things like names, dates and passwords
- How to use memory pegging to instantly recall lists of items
- How to use the virtual journey to give flawless speeches and presentations
- How to construct your own short-cuts and mnemonics to boost your memory
About your tutor:
Paul Sloane is a motivational speaker and recognised expert on lateral thinking, innovation, and memory. He is the author of 30 books including How to be a Brilliant Thinker published by Kogan Page. Over two million copies of his books have been sold.
The course will be delivered on Zoom, and participants will be invited to have their cameras and microphones on. Numbers are limited.
This course has now sold out. We plan to run another course in the new year, if you'd like to register interest in attending this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions relating to this course, or any others, please email: email@example.com
1. Tickets may be subject to availability. If so, places are available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
2. Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
3. Full payment on booking.
4. Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
5. TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sold discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
6. Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
7. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
9. By purchasing a ticket under these Terms and Conditions, you agree to respect the ideas of others shared on the course, and not share details of these ideas outside of the class unless you have written permission from the relevant individual.