Join business leader, author and advisor Allyson Stewart-Allen for a highly interactive masterclass to help identify your skills and personal qualities to build better interpersonal and business relationships.
We’ve joined forces with Allyson Stewart -Allen, CEO of International Marketing Partners to create a highly interactive online programme to help develop your personal brand in order to build trust and be more successful in how you influence, communicate and negotiate in social or organisational contexts.
This two hour workshop is a must for anyone who would like to be more in charge of their personal brand to better inspire and influence within their organisation or professional network. Allyson has delivered award-winning leadership programmes across the world, and has created this masterclass to inspire and educate at whatever stage of your career you are at.
The online workshop will be a mix of taught content, individual activities and small group work. Participants will apply a variety of learning methods and materials while exploring first-hand, real-life examples of business situations to clarify the concepts presented. The workshop is designed to be engaging, experiential, confidential and effective, and participants will finish the course with an understanding of:
The ways to build more trust from personal and/or professional networks
Strategies to be more successful in how you influence, communicate and negotiate
How your personal and/or leadership brand can be reflected more consistently and intentionally
A brand story that can be told in social and/or business contexts which reveals your values, makes you more relatable and builds your intended brand perceptions
About your tutor
Allyson Stewart-Allen is a renowned advisor, author, speaker and educator whose expertise in brand internationalisation is sought by leading businesses globally through her consultancy, publications, appearances and corporate education. She started her career with blue-chip consulting firms PwC, PA Consulting Group and Hay Management Consultants, and now advises boards of directors and corporate leaders as CEO of the consultancy she founded, International Marketing Partners. Originally from Los Angeles, Allyson has been London-based since 1988, a UK/US dual-national and creator of Evening of Fascinating Women, a high-profile networking event for women leaders.
1. Tickets may be subject to availability. If so, places are available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
2. Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
3. Full payment on booking.
4. Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
5. TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sold discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
6. Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
7. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
9. By purchasing a ticket under these Terms and Conditions, you agree to respect the ideas of others shared on the course, and not share details of these ideas outside of the class unless you have written permission from the relevant individual.