Join interior stylist Lucy Gough & colour expert Karen Haller for this online workshop on how to best use colour in your home.
We all know when we see interior design that we love, but it can be overwhelming to know where to start with your own home, particularly when it comes to using colour. Understanding which colours are right for you, and which work together in your home environment can help you transform your home into your own personal sanctuary.
This comprehensive two hour workshop from top stylist Lucy Gough will give you the insights and practical advice you need to feel knowledgeable and confident to source the exciting colours, shades and tones needed to make over your home.
After the seminar you will:
- Understand the importance of colour in your home
- Know how to create a room based around a few selected colours
- Have a greater knowledge of where to source the items you want to use in your home
- Be more informed about colour psychology and why it’s important in interior design
- You will be ready to tackle your own project!
No technical knowledge required. This course is suitable for anyone and everyone - if you love your home, this workshop is for you. The course will be taught via Zoom, and there will be plenty of opportunity to put your questions to the tutors. Participants will receive a list of recommended outlets that Lucy uses as a stylist to source products when re-styling homes, plus a basic guide to understanding the meaning of different colours.
Lucy Gough is one of the UK’s leading interior stylists having worked for glossy magazines like Livingetc, Homes and Gardens and YOU magazine, as well as styling for many well known brands like John Lewis, M&S, Dulux and NEXT. Lucy has previously taught numerous interiors workshops as well as running her own online styling courses.
Karen Haller is a leading international authority in the field of Behavioural Colour & Design Psychology. Her area of speciality is in Behavioural & Human Centred Design and how our relationship with colour, design and nature affects and influences positive behaviour and wellbeing. Karen consults, trains and heads colour campaigns for prestigious global brands such as Farrow & Ball, Dove, Dulux, Orange Mobile, Logitech, Fiat, BASF in the US and Ascot Races. She is the author of bestseller The Little Book of Colour, a Sunday Times Top 10 Design book 2019.
1. Tickets may be subject to availability. If so, places are available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
2. Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
3. Full payment on booking.
4. Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
5. TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sold discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
6. Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
7. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
9. By purchasing a ticket under these Terms and Conditions, you agree to respect the ideas of others shared on the course, and not share details of these ideas outside of the class unless you have written permission from the relevant individual.