Times+ has partnered with respected online classroom provider, Learning with Experts, to offer you 20 percent off this online course, which can be accessed in your own time and taken at your own pace.
The sourdough and wild yeast baking course comprises four lessons:
- Lesson 1: Starters
- Lesson 2: Knead and no-knead techniques
- Lesson 3: Expanding sourdough baking – pizza, baguette, focaccia, brioche and more
- Lesson 4: Sourdough for life
The on demand online course includes:
- Classes taught by Andy Tyrell from River Cottage
- Learn how to create sourdough
- On-demand videos – watch when you want, lifetime access
- Assignments to help you learn as you watch
- Downloadable lesson notes and recipes
- Small sociable classrooms
- Learn from home
- Personal feedback from Andy on your assignments
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about sourdough, and even people planning a career change into the food and drink industry.
Learning with Experts offer their courses at two price points, expert level & peer level. Lessons are pre-recorded for you to watch at any time. Assignments follow each lesson which can be uploaded to be marked and commented on by the tutor (Expert Level).
Times subscribers can receive 20 percent off the booking price at either level by entering the code 'TIMES20' to your basket when you checkout.
This course is organised and managed by Learning with Experts – if you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Offer is valid for one Expert level course per customer.
Offer must be redeemed by 31st October, 2021.
No further discount or voucher can be applied.
Cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards or exchanged for cash.
If you have any questions, please contact the Learning with Experts team, firstname.lastname@example.org